Tuesday 4 September 2007

Whenever I hear from some of my friends that they done some noes or eyes work it's not a surprise anymore. I'm sure "Plastic surgery" is kind of world phenomena nowadays. Maybe not a recent issue. I've just noticed more about it because I'm old enough now?!? hahaha

There are heaps of different kinds as most people know - Eyes, noes, breast, hip, botox and even toes! These are the most popular area that people want. (except toes! it's very rare and weird I think...! hahaha)

As I've looked through the internet I found very interesting difference among races.

I mean Asians more keen to having noes and eyes job whereas western people tend to do for breast and hips. I think first of all Asian people want to look more like western girls, like big eyse with double eyelids and high noes so that's why it's so popular in Asia but westetn girls already have them! And also different views for the beauty can bring this differences. I found pretty interesting one from "YouTube" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ7XSIi3kAs&mode=related&search=

What you guys think about this? ^^*


3 comments:

Milky said...

hi hanna! I agree! It is interesting how different people want different things. For example, there is no way I will get hip surgery to make my bum look big like Jenifer Lopez did. No way. Japanese girls don't like such a curvy body. It will make me look so fat. I don"t want big boobies either. Maybe we shouls ask boys what they think. Boys, do you think melon like boobies are attractive?? Hun?

IdaPida said...

I don't get why some people want to make their boobs bigger either haha.. Mine's not massivly huge, but they often annoy the hell out of my, mainly because i am between two sizes, anyway enough about me..
I really liked the video hanna, good example.
I remember an asian friend of mine said that he didn't like his eyes, because he always looked so tired. I think he's chinese, i haven't actually asked him, and at the noho marae, the boys were doing the haka, and he tried so hard to make his eyes big, like everyone one else, but he couldn't, it was not natural for him hehe.
I am not saying he wants to look western or anything, as i know him he is quite happy with himself.
But i thought i could mention it as an example.

kiseki said...

ida:
your story about the guy at the noho marae sounds a bit sad to me though you said he was quite happy with himself. i mean when i read your text and imagined a guy trying so hard to make his eyes bigger when he is among people, it's..sad. do we need to try that hard just to be beautiful, or reach the level of beauty others have set for us?